Mission Statement, Vision,
and Core Values
- Traditional education system with proven historic records are implemented for brain development.
- Student development programs and services designed to help students identify educational and career goals, set realistic career paths, and develop skills necessary to achieve intellectual and personal growth
- Foster mental health and enhance individual development though counseling and training
- Academic programs and services that provide supplemental support to both teaching and learning
- Offer a dynamic, interactive education environment that engages students in the learning process
- Provide constructive feedback to promote student self- assessment and motivation
- Provide clear learning outcomes, detailed instruction, and assessment for all courses to ensure course mastery and student success
- Use technology to create effective modes and means of instruction that expand access to learning
- Provide widely recognized leadership in the improvement of teaching, learning, and the assessment of educational outcomes across the life span through continuous monitoring and evaluation.
- Provide leadership in the development of collaborative, professional relationships with schools, organizations, and other institutions focused on the improvement of education in schools, communities, and workplace settings.
To expose the hidden skills and talents to the excellence.