In the past, Soft skills training and learning was used to refer to manager, leader, influencing, and other interpersonal skills. In recent years the term soft skills is being increasingly used to refer to EQ or Emotional Quotient based training and development. Soft skills are the combination of people skills, social skills, communication skills, emotional intelligence, and personality traits that make it easy to get along and work harmoniously with other people.
Soft Skills Training Topic Areas:
- Chess helps prevent Alzheimer’s
- It grows dendrites
- Chess raises your kids IQ
- It increases kid’s problem-solving skills
- Chess improves spatial skills
- It improves the memory of your child
- It exercises both sides of the brain
- It increases the creativity of your kid
- It improves the concentration your child.
- Chess teaches planning and foresight